Monday, March 21, 2011

Act 1, Scene 1

In the first scene, Sampson and Gregory are talking about having a draw and Sampson says he will make any men or women step aside for him and if they chose not to, he will cut off their heads. Then Abram and another Montague enter the room and Sampson gave them the finger. Then they fight and Benvolio tries to break them up but Tybalt disagrees so Benvolio and Tybalt end up fighting too. They are interrupted by Lord & Lady Capulet and Lord & Lady Montague. Capulet demands his sword and the prince enters and tells them to stop fighting.  


Since I'm costumes and props, I see them both wearing regular school clothes or school uniforms because this Romeo & Juliet is in present time. Also, I would picture them not with swords, but just their fists since it's present time.  

1 comment:

  1. Hii, I'm Devin. I'm one of the costume designers for South and we're supposed to coordinate what the actors are wearing so you can email me at 20006162@students.gpschools.org My class will start filming this weekend so it's really important that we talk about costumes.

    Thanks (:

    ReplyDelete